Tour in Moravia
get to know the real Medellín
- Door-to-door transportation
- Visit the Medellín Botanical Garden
- Visit Moravia, an outstanding example of social transformation
- Visit the nursery garden of orchids in Moravia, previously a municipal dump – Interact with the residents of the slum, listen to their stories and their struggles to avoid being displaced from their homes
- Have a taste of the Pacific cuisine
- Be enlightened by one of Moravia’s local guides
- Walk along Commerce Street, one of Moravia’s popular attractions
- Learn about Moravia’s renaissance at the Center of Cultural Development
1. The purchase of organic foods in specified rural locations.
2. The recruitment of trained personnel such as cooks, tour guides, and helper.
3. Traditional experiences
without leaving your comfort zone.
4. Professional and friendly conduct at all times.
5. Experiment traditional Colombian fruits such as: Uchuva, granadilla, mangostino, pitahaya, curuva, igo, and gulupa.
6. Managing small groups.
7. Samples of organic Colombian coffee.
8. Meal preparation is adjusted to the preference of each person.
- (+57) 300 2035618
(+57) 313 8473901
(+57 4) 8611374
- Vereda La Quebrada arriba 300 mts.
Medellín – Colombia.