Learn about the silleteros (flower-carriers), traditional figures of the region and near Medellín
- Door-to-door transportation to all locations.
- Wander through the flower fields, rich in floral scents.
- Go eco-hiking.
- Visit a silletero’s traditional home.
- Snack on an array of Colombia’s exotic fruits.
- Traditional lunch prepared atop firewood at a traditional Colombian farmhouse.
- Explore the Enchanted Forest.
- Visit the town of Santa Elena.
- Visit Arvi Park, ride the Metrocable (gondola lift) to Medellín.
1. The purchase of organic foods in specified rural locations.
2. The recruitment of trained personnel such as cooks, tour guides, and helper.
3. Traditional experiences
without leaving your comfort zone.
4. Professional and friendly conduct at all times.
5. Experiment traditional Colombian fruits such as: Uchuva, granadilla, mangostino, pitahaya, curuva, igo, and gulupa.
6. Managing small groups.
7. Samples of organic Colombian coffee.
8. Meal preparation is adjusted to the preference of each person.
- (+57) 313 8473901
(+57 4) 8611374
- Vereda La Quebrada arriba 300 mts.
Medellín – Colombia.