Tours in Guatapé
Amazing views of El Peñol Rock
- Door-to-door transportation to all locations.
- Indulge in a traditional breakfast.
- Enjoy a boat trip on the reservoir and visit the replica of the “Old Peñol” town.
- Cross the hanging bridge.
- Climb “The Rock”.
- Enjoy a delicious countryside lunch accompanied by a glass of wine Snack on an array of Colombia’s exotic fruits.
- Visit the house Pablo Escobar once lived in (optional).
- Stroll around the town of Guatapé.
- Visit the home of a plastic artist.
- Visit the monastery of the Benedictine monks.
- Coffee suggestions.
1. The purchase of organic foods in specified rural locations.
2. The recruitment of trained personnel such as cooks, tour guides, and helper.
3. Traditional experiences
without leaving your comfort zone.
4. Professional and friendly conduct at all times.
5. Experiment traditional Colombian fruits such as: Uchuva, granadilla, mangostino, pitahaya, curuva, igo, and gulupa.
6. Managing small groups.
7. Samples of organic Colombian coffee.
8. Meal preparation is adjusted to the preference of each person.
- (+57) 313 8473901
(+57 4) 8611374
- Vereda La Quebrada arriba 300 mts.
Medellín – Colombia.